PRAYERS FOR SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT OF BELIEVERS
Father in Isaiah 55:11, You said Your word will accomplish its purpose and prosper wherever it is spoken. So in the name of Jesus according to Ephesians 1:16-19, I pray that You would give all members of the Lionheart family spiritual wisdom and insight into the mysteries of the kingdom so that we may grow in the deep and intimate knowledge of God.
I pray that our hearts will be flooded with light so that we can know and understand the confident hope to which You have called us for we are Your holy people called to a rich and glorious inheritance.
I also pray that we would understand the incredible greatness of Your unlimited power to us who believe in You.
I pray according to Colossians 1:9-11, that You would fill us with the full, deep and clear knowledge of Your will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding.
I ask for more grace to be given to us that we might live our lives in such a way that pleases You, honors You and produces every kind of good fruit.
I pray that You would strengthen us physically and spiritually with Your glorious power so that we will have all the endurance and patience needed to walk in dominion and have great joy throughout the entire year.
Father I pray according to Philippians 1:9, that our love would increase more and more and that we would constantly grow in knowledge and understanding. Help us to understand what really matters in life so that we can live pure and blameless lives. May we always be filled with the fruit of Your salvation and may our character always bring You glory and praise
According to Acts 4:29-30, I pray that You would give us great boldness in sharing the gospel and that when we pray for people in Your son’s name, You would stretch out Your hand with miraculous healings, signs and wonders.
According to Jeremiah 33:3, I ask that You give us wisdom in every area of life and show us great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden from plain view which we do not know of recognize or understand.
Father I thank You that as we diligently listen to Your voice and keep Your commandments that You will set us on high above all nations of the earth. We will be the head and not the tail, above, never beneath, and all people will see that we are called by the name of the Lord.
PRAYERS FOR EVANGELISM
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, we pray according to Acts 6:7 that the word of God coming out of Lionheart Church would increase and that the number of new converts and disciples would multiply in our midst greatly and be obedient to the faith.
2. In the name of Jesus, we destroy all satanic strongholds against the salvation of those who are ordained for salvation through the outreaches of Lionheart Church.
3. We pray that every contact made through our outreaches will surrender to Christ and be compelled to make Lionheart Church their home.
4. We pray that you would fill our church with fresh souls from every race and every age and that you would give us a special grace to attract large groups of men to fill the house of God.
5. Father, we ask that you would grant every soul winner supernatural utterance, wisdom and boldness that will result in multitudes of people coming into the kingdom of God and making Lionheart Church their home.
6. We pray that every soul winner would walk in great signs, wonders and miracles in order to attract the unbeliever to Christ.
7. We pray that the angels of heaven would supernaturally draw people across our path to be ministered to as well as direct them to the location of our churches.
8. Father, we ask that you would appear to all the unsaved in our harvest field in visions and dreams pointing them to Lionheart Church for their salvation and restoration.
9. Father, we pray that the Holy Spirit and the angels of God would draw multitudes to our website, social media sites, postcards and cd's for their salvation and desired turnaround in life.
10. Father, we pray that the Holy Spirit would protect and preserve all of our new converts and members from all satanic attacks and that you would silence the voice of every person seeking to manipulate them from being established in the faith.
11. We decree that every spiritual, physical and financial barrier preventing Lionheart Church from increasing, advancing and multiplying in 2019 is exposed and destroyed in Jesus' mighty name.
EVENING PRAYER BEFORE SLEEP
“Father, I come before you in prayer. I enter into your gates with thanksgiving and into your courts with praise. I praise you because you are worthy, holy, righteous, and just.
I plead the blood of Jesus over myself, my dwelling place, my spouse, my children, my car, my bank account, and everything under my stewardship.
I pray that your heavenly hosts, your angels, would guard this dwelling place round about, both above and below, and against every dimensional access point, in Jesus’ name.
I will say of the Lord that you are my refuge and my fortress, my God, in you will I trust. I thank you that you set a hedge of protection round about me and that no plague will come near my dwelling.
I thank you in advance that every curse, hex, vex, spell, incantation, voodoo, sorcery, form of witchcraft, dark art, or any other form of weaponized demonic activity sent against me would be reversed upon the heads of the senders seven-fold that they would know that Jesus is Lord.
Moreover, I pray that every human spirit, fallen angelic spirit, or otherwise malevolent spirit attempting to come against me or my household would be apprehended by your heavenly hosts so that they cannot so much as set foot upon this property.
I pray that they would be escorted out to wherever the Lord Jesus sends them, pierced through with many arrows and destroyed by your power in order to know that Jesus is Lord.
Furthermore, I cancel and render powerless all attempts at mind-to-mind communication, dream manipulation, and all other forms of psychic and telepathic intrusion, in the name of Jesus.
I thank you that all of my dreams are inspired by your Holy Spirit. I declare that my sleep will be sweet, uninterrupted, and that upon waking I will be well rested.
I also put on the armor of light. I take up the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the belt of truth, I declare that my feet are shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, and I take up the shield of faith to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
I pray all of this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.