3 DAY FAST
3 DAY FAST INSTRUCTIONS
Official start of fast is Wednesday, June 2nd, 6am.
Fast officially ends Sunday June 5th, 6am.
No food for the entire three days. Drink plenty of water.
One meal a day for the entire three days. Vegetables or fruit only. Drink plenty of water.
One meal a day no sweets.
SPECIAL DIETARY NOTE
This fast is on a voluntary basis. It is very important to drink plenty of water during the fast to stay hydrated and flush out toxins. If you have any health concerns please consult your physician prior to or during the fast, especially if you are taking any medication. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and small children do not need to participate in the fast. If you wish to do so, consult your doctor FIRST. Lionheart Church is not responsible for any health related conditions prior to, during or after the fasting period. If you have any further questions before, during or after the fast please send us an email at: email@example.com.
PRAYER POINTS FOR FAST
1. Father you said in Jeremiah 33:3, “Call unto Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).” So in the name of Jesus, we call unto you asking you to show us the hidden things that are coming against us. Reveal the invisible things behind the scene out of plain view that are trying to hinder us, block us and stop us.
2. In the name of Jesus we call down the warrior angels of heaven to come remove, dismantle and destroy every barrier and device created against us by the gates of hell.
3. Let every plan, plot, blueprint, command, weapon and blockade suffer the destruction of your vengeance now in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. After these three days of fasting and prayer we declare that every yoke and burden will be removed and destroyed, light will break forth in our midst and everyone will begin to move with speed in the Promised Land.
5. We thank you for giving Lionheart Church corporate and individual wisdom to advance in our new season of promotion. We ask for more grace for this new season of victory and that we will find ourselves in the perfect will of God..